- Sturdy professional grade flashlights
- Oujia Board for communication. All SERIOUS ghost hunters use these, despite the dangers.
- EVP recorders
- High grade night vision cameras
- High quality phones for calling medical assistance as real ghost hunts often make contact and require medical attention
- Alcohol equivalent to around one half gallon for each participant in the hunt of a grade 80 proof or higher.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Organizing a ghost hunt
Okay this as you know is the site of the official organization of Ghost Hunters. Before we go into the details of some of our expeditions, we'd like to outlay the materials we bring on every hunt. These are valuable resources for ghost investigation.
Posted by Traffick at 9:24 AM